Toor dal (arhar dal) also known as pigeon peas is the part of legume family that includes peas, lentils and beans. This dal is widely used in Indian households as a primary food item.
For growth and development toor dal is an incredible because it is rich in proteins, carbs and dietry fibres.
- Toor dal is loaded with vitamin-B that are important for metabolic process.
- Toor dal is a good source of folic acid that is important for the normal development of baby during pregnancy.
- Toor dal is packed with protein that promotes growth and overall development.
- Tool dal manages weight.
- Toor dal pumps iron levels naturally.
- Toor dal is healthy for diabetics
- 100% organic.
- Non-processed raw moong.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.