K.K.F brings you one of the most nutritional and recommended vegetarian superfood organically treated moong dal (green gram). Moong dal s packed with protein and it is low on carbs.
Moong dal is an integral part of the Indian diet and it is very easy to digest. Split moong dal is being split but not skinned that means without skin.
Nutrition of moong dal
moong dal has high nutritional value and features essential minerals such as copper, magnesium, potassium, and iron. There is less than 1 gram of total fat, 14 grams of protein, 212 calories and 15.4 grams of dietary fiber is present in a 1-cup serving of cooked moong dal.
- Moong dal is rich in vitamin A, B, C and E.
- Moong dal improves the immune system.
- Moong dal detoxifies the body
- Moong dal is heart-friendly. It reduces bad cholesterol.
- Moong dal controls blood sugar
- Moong dal is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-cancer
- 100% organic.
- Non-processed raw moong.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals